Sunday, April 04, 2010

Ravelry

Wow...well...HOPPY EASTER!  Its here already, that means I am off for Spring break!  Time has flown so fast, it just amazes me.  I am so happy because soon I will be attending this fun Artisan fair, first one like this in my area.  I have been busting my rump getting fun stuff made up!  Also, as you see by the title of this post, I am now a member of this group.  Ravelry is an online group which is all about YARN, another of my favorite items...I dont know how much yarn I have but I know its a dresser full...all 4 drawers are nothing but yarn!  But I am not a heavy knitter or crocheter...I am more like an altered art artist...so I use yarn for lots of things...mostly doll hair..but hey...I got plans!!!!  So, I make these really fun things I think I had mentioned earlier...markers...beaded up with my style...so, eventually the plan is that I donate sample pieces to Ravelry, the send out boxes to customers, and with some luck they will like their samples and buy them!  I was referred to this website by a wonderful customer, Lampy, who really liked my markers and said that this is the place for me to be.  I am anxious to get the ball rollin but I have to wait til after May.  Then I will submit my samples and I will keep you posted on the progress...  Ok, so now...off to making more goodies for the Artisan fair...

Enjoy your day...

2 comments:

THANKS FOR STOPPIN BY!