Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Bottle Doll!

Well, I finally got her done, I think!  This doll is one of my tallest glass bottle dolls I have made so far.  She is just about 12 inches tall!  I think she is one of my best so far, although I have one I am working on that will be a tutorial in the future...hopefully by summer if I can get my act together!  I don't have a name for her yet but I will be working on that soon too.  We recently acquired 2 new kitties, and one of them is sick.  But she is going to be just fine.  I will post pictures of the girls later. Anyway, they are a handful and I just love em, but they are taking up a little of my play time...well...not really cuz I do play with them...its just a different kind of play time...Hehehehe... So, if you have any suggestions for names for my newest dolly, I am all ears!
Hugs...

Chris

4 comments:

  1. She's a beauty. So much texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like her! I think she has really great proportions, and her wings are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! I actually had a difficult time with the wings. I originally had one set, but my friend said she needed 2. So I did a little hunting and found those leaf charms and knew those were the final touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, her name is Honey! Honey the bee keeper...So simple..LOL

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR STOPPIN BY!