Sunday, December 14, 2008

Im not sure yet to name this one....


Ok, I created another doll. She is so pretty. I found these really neat bottles bundled up with wire at a thrift store and just had to have them. I cut the wire, cleaned up the bottles and got to work. This one is the first one I made of the 4. She is blue and green...and has these nice fake flowers for the hair...I found these flowers in a box I had just for all of the silk/fake flowers. Im so glad I save this stuff! Anyway, each flower has a small bead glued in the centers. She is basically made the same way as my other dolls... just she doesnt have any legs.. I think it would be too much if I put lets on her. I would love to get some ideas as to what to name her. I will think of something eventually, but I am so slow. I have another doll which I will post once I get the photo cropped and color corrected....

5 comments:

  1. That's a great blog. Good job!!! I like the layout, and the colors are great.

    <---<---<---<---<---
    Free Internet Speed Test
    --->--->--->--->--->

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not good at this stuff but how about Serindipity, Whimsy, Donatella, Athena... mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mberenis...I like dark colors for websites...especially ones with photos on them. I think it makes the pictures stand out more. I was always told the less is better...But I do enjoy crazy stuff sometimes...LOL

    Love the ideas for names...I liked Serendipity, and I did a little hunt on the names...and came up with Serina...Which means clear, tranquil, serene,. I used to name my mermaid dolls and came up with little stories about them. I haven't done up a mermaid doll in a long time. I think I need to start coming up with little stories for my new fairy dolls too..

    THANKS>....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The story idea is wonderful, makes them even more enchanted... I missed coming over here in the hustle and bustle of the season to say Merry Christmas, hope yours was wonderful...love Abz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Abz...now if I can just get my thoughts together after all the junk food I ate over the past week! LOL. We went down south to stay with my family for Christmas so I have been gone for a week. Now that I am home, I got the crud...so I have no energy and I'm hacking up a storm. But we did have a wonderful time for Christmas. I do hope you had a wonderful Christmas too! And have a great New Year!!! Take care..oh, and I will get the stories going up on the dolls soon. I have one more week off before I have to go back to work...so I plan on putting that time to good use...once this crud is gone...UGH!

    Take care,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR STOPPIN BY!