Sunday, December 14, 2008

Im not sure yet to name this one....


Ok, I created another doll. She is so pretty. I found these really neat bottles bundled up with wire at a thrift store and just had to have them. I cut the wire, cleaned up the bottles and got to work. This one is the first one I made of the 4. She is blue and green...and has these nice fake flowers for the hair...I found these flowers in a box I had just for all of the silk/fake flowers. Im so glad I save this stuff! Anyway, each flower has a small bead glued in the centers. She is basically made the same way as my other dolls... just she doesnt have any legs.. I think it would be too much if I put lets on her. I would love to get some ideas as to what to name her. I will think of something eventually, but I am so slow. I have another doll which I will post once I get the photo cropped and color corrected....