Tuesday, March 26, 2013

OMG... Ok, so life is full of surprises!

Ok, so you know how it works...  After getting the rejection notices from my submissions, I was not feeling too bad.  My BF from NY called me and we were chatting away...maybe for an hour or so...  I checked my email...and guess what?  You guessed it!  I did get one piece accepted...I am very excited...I even did the happy dance!  What a surprise!!!  I thought all my pieces were rejected because of the way I received my emails...  But I was wrong..and I am soooo jazzed.  I submitted 4 pairs of earrings...and the one I really liked is the one that made it...  Its will be later this year when the magazine comes out.  I will have to let you know when that time comes.

Happy me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR STOPPIN BY!