Saturday, January 25, 2014

Ooopppsy!

Well, I kind of forgot about the awesome blog hop, GROW YOUR OWN BLOG...and I knew I was forgetting something...and you know how it goes...I think I had too many things going on at the same time...and poof..time flew and next thing I know I got booted from the hop! Im not angry or anything like that...its my own fault. But I am still going to keep the link on the side bar and hope that you will be able to take a peek at the hop. Some blogs are even offering free give away's. I think next time this hop is offered I will need to put a huge post-it notes on my forehead, my calendar, my laptop, maybe one or two on my cats...Hehehehe Happy Saturday!!

1 comment:

  1. Great job cleaning up Christina. I am really enjoying seeing everyone's work spaces.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR STOPPIN BY!