Monday, June 24, 2013

NEW LOOK!

Well, I have been busting my rump trying to get my blog revamped.  I think it looks pretty good right now but I still need lots to do.  Im not 100% sure I like it, but its growing on me.  What I really want is to eventually have all my own artwork as the background and so on.  Its so much to learn and I dont have the patience to learn it right now.  I know its not all that difficult, but I have a lot going on all at the same time.  I had it looking good, but for some reason the background image was lost.  I think maybe the original artist must have removed it from his website...thats ok.  Cuz I know little bits on how to do my own thing.  Eventually I will have it standing out with my own style.  But for now, I think this will do..


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR STOPPIN BY!