Sunday, October 27, 2013

Winter is coming...

Yes, before we know it, winter will be knocking at our door.  I know in some states its already there...but for CA..it takes some time to bring it on!  Today though...the wind sure picked up.  64 degrees is not that cold, but man when that wind rips through it can sure go to the bones!  So, today I stayed inside for the most of it, but I did make a quick run to the bead store.

We have 2 awesome bead stores here and one is usually closed on Sundays but the other is usually open everyday!  I like them both, they seem to carry different beads and all the fun elements to create with.  I bought me some cute scissor charms for a special order I have and a few extra beads for the Winter Challenge from ZnetShows.  So I thought I would give you a little peak at the colors I have going.  The challenge is all about the beautiful pearl.  Who can pass those up?  I actually have a necklace all finished but I am not ready to share that just yet...soon though I promise!  It will be worth the wait trust me.  I am learning more about making metal links...I bought the book.. The Missing Link, a book well worth every penny!  Cindy Wimmer has an amazing book packed with nothing but good stuff.  I will write up a little review on it later.  Anyway, here is my little bundle of joy!

Yes, I believe this is a beautiful mix.  You can see those yummy crystals?  Trust me, they make the necklace soooo amazing!  I still have a lot to make for this challenge, earrings, perhaps a bracelet or two, or even another necklace.  The deadline is Novermber 18th, then it goes into publication for the Creative Spark Glossi...  I cant wait to see what the other designers have created...  I will be back with a few more teasers this week!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR STOPPIN BY!