Sunday, February 08, 2009



Well, I havent done much on the tree. I did find some beads that I really liked to add a small touch of color. I only have about 6 fluted beads with tiny pearls glued around the roots. I also found this swag with the perfect color of flowers to add in too. I just finished sewing up the bodies of the fairies and I am looking forward to putting those together soon....

A friend of mine gave me an idea and we thought it would be great for me to enter my little creation in our local county fair. Something I have never done before out here so this should be interesting...I hope I get it all finished in time!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see how this gorgeous piece turns out! You are inspiring me to do some fun new things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I have lots to put on the tree still. My friends tell me that its more like a work of art..LOL...Im actually thinking of entering just the tree into our local County Fair...

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR STOPPIN BY!