Wednesday, August 21, 2013

CHARMS....oh yea!

I was on the hunt for some small dolphin and mermaid charms and came across this awesome Etsy shop by Nicole De Brium.  I was very amazed that I received my order within 5 days.  Now that is quick!  Especially going from England to California.  Once I opened my package I was very excited to find an extra bag of goodies.  The charms are very cute, just as seen in the pictures.  The quality too is excellent.  I have bough many charms and these are very well made, and not the thin or too heavy of a charm.  Even the larger pieces I am quite happy with.

Here is the entire order, look how fun these are...

The star fish pendents are sooo pretty I think!


Here is TINK, I have some fun plans for her...
And this is the extra bag of goodies I received...I am lovin those shoes, the sos rings and all the other pieces...


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR STOPPIN BY!