Thursday, July 05, 2012

My newest creations

Green with a hint of silverNgoldGreen with a hint of silverNgoldGreen with a hint of silverNgoldBeige with a twist of silver and goldBeige with a twist of silver and goldBeige with a twist of silver and gold
Beige with a twist of silver and goldBeige with a twist of silver and goldBeige with a twist of silver and goldSpring Card SwapSpring Card SwapSpring Card Swap
Spring Card SwapSpring Card SwapSpring Card SwapSpring Card SwapSpring Card Swappolymerbeads
birdsinflightmedtowermedwnslgcompressedwineflowerbarrelwhiterose_medpigeons

Hey, look what I did...I am so excited that I actually made these from clay. I found these beautiful glass beads on Etsy and loved them. Then I decided I would make my own that had a similar flare! I like them..what do you think???