Friday, August 12, 2011

Mermaid Zentangle

Well, why stop at making one right? But this one is much different I think. I used a larger marker so the lines are much bolder. I still need to make her flipper. I have ideas but my mind has been on work these past few days...yes I started back on Wednesday. Had my CPR training today..its getting easier and easier to do. As of now, we no longer have to do the breaths when doing CPR, all you need to do is compressions. Not that I have ever had to use my CPR training, but its good to have. Anyway, I have no name for this zentangle but eventually I will figure it out! If you have any suggestions I would sure love to hear it! OH, if there is anybody out there that knows how to use digitizing software, please give me some advice as to which one you use and how expensive it is. I bought a beautiful Viking Topaz sewing machine and didnt realize I needed to have the expensive software that does NOT come with it in order to use my own designs. I learned it right before I decided to purchase it, and I havent found anything I am really impressed with online. UGH




1 comment:

  1. Wow, love your mermaid- I like to tangle too!! I'll be back to see what else you are up to.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR STOPPIN BY!