Sunday, October 18, 2015

Wow..its been way too long since I posted... Been super busy creating this and that...  Yesterday was the 50th anniversary for the Vacaville Art Gallery and I have been working on making my creations stand out a little more from the rest of the Boutique section of the art gallery.  So I created SIRI..she is so beautiful..well...I think she is..LOL  And here is a look at her.  She is my display piece and is holding onto my watercolor necklaces....  She is now sitting on her pedestal at the art gallery and looks amazing.  I want to make more of these with different colors and different designs.  I have 6 so its going to be a challenge to do them all up differently...well..maybe..LOL  This particular head is created with 90% permanent markers...cool eh?  I have never done a design with just markers...  If you have any ideas of what you think would look great, please feel free to leave me a comment... 

 This one is called Siri...she is a mermaid...





This photo is now my FB home page image...




No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR STOPPIN BY!