Monday, August 10, 2015

Fimo Professional True Colors Sample Pack...

 I am so excited...I came home today to an unexpected package in the mail today! I had filled out a survey through a Facebook post about the new Staedtler Fimo Professional True Color polymer clay. They were only handing out so many boxes for free for filling out the survey...  I was fortunate to be one of the winners... I call it a winner because I rarely get things like this because 9 out of 10 times I am too late or just not the lucky one..

So this is what I got...6, 3oz. packs of clay...





This awesome color chart telling you the mixes and what they look like.  Its a huge list of colors, this is a small example.  The page is folded 7 times.  The 4 center pages are all the different mixes you can make. And I am sure you can make your own mixes...  I am anxious to get my hands into these clays and make some mixes of my own.  I do wish they included black, but then the numbers would be odd and the box would need to be bigger...hehehe...


This is also one of the folded pages...a nice color wheel.
.
So you can see how the excitement of playing with a new clay is going to be.  I will do another post once I get to dig in and have a little fun and let you know how it went.  This may take me a little time..I started back to work today so I will be pretty busy for a little while until my schedule is set.  So, come back in about a month...or follow my blog or facebook or twitter... L0(

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR STOPPIN BY!