Saturday, October 18, 2014

Creative Spark Fall 2014 is now available!


Creative Spark Fall is here...come check out all the amazing creations by the designers from ZnetShows..me included!  A handful of designers were asked to make something fun using Fall colors.  Here is a picture of the bead mix I chose.



 I created this fun bracelet from memory wire (found on page 27)...  I am currently working on the tutorial for making the matching necklace (VIDEO), but for now, here is the picture.. If you would like to be notified when I have the tutorial up and running, either become a fan of my FB page, subscribe to my blog, or bloglovin, or you can send me an email and I can add you to my email group.



Creative Spark Fall 2014 Fall 2014

3 comments:

  1. Your memory bracelet is so cool. I never think of using the stuff in a single ring, but your tutorial totally had me seeing it in a new light! And, it's such a gorgeous bracelet too. I'm so glad you shared it in the e-mag. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS HOPE... I really try to do things different...hehehe...sometimes I think I think outside the outside of the box...HAHAHA... Thanks too for all your hard work...

      Delete
  2. Love these designs! they feel so warm with all those colors!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR STOPPIN BY!