Saturday, May 03, 2014

ZnetShows Summer Bling

As a design partner, I am often asked to create designs for ZnetShows.  They will send me a little bundle of beads to play with.  Summer is almost hear and so this new challenge is for creating summer jewelry.  We got to pick out 2 colors, I chose pink and yellow.  So on Thursday I received my bundle and this is what I received.


I am quite excited about this challenge because we were asked to make a piece that is for everyday wear and a formal evening piece.  I have a couple of ideas, but I need to get to the drawing board and start drawing up my ideas.  Im thinking that sterling silver will be for the evening wear and copper for the everyday wear...  check back soon and see the progress of my creations.  You can also just follow me and get the updates..

Thanks for stopping by...  ENjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you make with these awesome beads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the rich colors! can't wait to see what you do

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR STOPPIN BY!