Saturday, February 20, 2010

Clair



Here is another little creation. She is on a 8X10 gallery wrapped canvas. This one was just as fun to create as my first one. I have had this photo of my friends daughter for a long time on my refrigerator. I knew I wanted to do something with it someday. Finally after all these years, she has come to life in my painting. I used a variety of mediums this time. I found watercolor crayons, and water soluble oil sticks. Please feel free to let me know what you think!

XOXO

Chris

5 comments:

  1. Wow, thats such a nice idea do take a photo and make it a canvas painting! Looks really great! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I told you on our other blog...she is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's too weird. I came to check out your blog after you followed mine (thanks by the way) and I've never, ever come across anyone who spells their name the same way as me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...Thanks for following me too....just love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR STOPPIN BY!