Thursday, February 19, 2015

Happy February!

Dang, this year is already flying away!  To start the year off, I made a fun trip to my nephew's wedding...it was beautiful!  The perfect day, no wind, not very cold, and nice and sunny at a vineyard where the bride works.  On my way there...300 miles drive...all by myself..which is what I have done for many moons...  I guess I messed up my back. It has stayed with me now for over a month.  Not much fun I admit.  I had to take a day off work here and there...and icepack it frequently.  Today finally I got my MRI.  I hope its an easy fix because I want it to be done now!!!  But with all the aches and pains, I still managed to hold down my day job, work my extra hours and create some really pretty jewelry out of the beads I received from ZNETSHOWS.  The online magazine comes out very soon, just a matter of days in fact.  I will post more pictures of the jewelry I made that I was not able to get in the magazine.  Its mainly because I ran out of time and wasn't able to get the write up for it.

But here is a teaser of what I made...more about this very soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR STOPPIN BY!