Thursday, June 12, 2014

Bead Soup final piece

Well, since my time has been a little limited on creating over the past few months, it has taken me a little bit of extra time to complete my bead soup creations.  I had enough beads left to play a little more...  Again, I appreciate ALL of the beads and findings from my bead soup partner Christine...

So, here it is, I hope this piece is liked as much as my other pieces..  I used hand blown glass beads created by Modern Trails who's Etsy shop is no longer available.  I hope to find her again, I just love her beads...


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful necklace. I love what you did with the sari silk and your color choices are great. I also like the other ones in your original bead soup reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that as a late hopper, I could also see this necklace - it's beautiful and it has all my favorite elements and colors!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR STOPPIN BY!