Friday, November 22, 2013

My Newest bundle of joy!

I love it when I get that call from Beads On Main to remind me when they are having their awesome sale.  How often do you get to go to a local bead store and get a nice yummy discount?  Yes, and yummy I mean a whopping 40% of ALL items in the store other than the already marked down items.  Beads On Main does this about 3 times a year and I just love their store.  They have lots of fun metals that I cant find in other bead stores or even online!  They carry a large variety of bead which are different than my other favorite bead store, The Bead Gallery.  So, today, after work, driving in stop and go traffic off and on, I headed on down to Beads On Main.  Jessica was there chatting away with her customers while I walked in.  I was in AWE...they had totally reorganized the little shop.  It was beautiful...all set up for the holiday season..and lots of new stuff!  Normally I walk into a bead store with an agenda, but today I wanted to just look around and see what I could find.  I dont NEED any more beads...I just WANTED some new fun stuff to play with.  I probably spent an whole hour plus wandering around.  As you see in the photo below...I really had a great time...



I will take more pictures soon and show you more of what I bought...and perhaps a few finished pieces too once I dig in...


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR STOPPIN BY!