Saturday, January 12, 2013

I am on a Design team...OMG!

Ok, so its like this...I got an email a few days ago and was asked by ZNETSHOWS if I would be interested in being on their design team for an event they are having in Tuscan. Well, I know I am not the only one who was asked, but I still feel blessed and excited about doing this. Of course I said..WELL HECK YA! In the email they stated that they would send a few beads for me to created my jewelry design from. So I was expecting a few beads....WELL...as you see below, I got more than a few beads. I am so excited to do this. I dont have a lot of time to work on creating the jewelry but I have some great ideas. So with all those fantastic beads you see below I am going to have me some fun. I will keep you posted on my progress...Wish me luck that they get chosen to go to Tuscan! Please take a minute to visit their site and check out all of their new beads... YUM
ZNETSHOWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR STOPPIN BY!