Tuesday, May 29, 2012

OMG, if you have not done any kind of enamel torch work before, I strongly suggest you get this book.  I am in LOVE!  Barbara is so good, she goes into detail on how to make her creations.  You will not be disappointed with this book.  She tells you about how she had to learn from trial and error to figure things out and teaches you what she found that works best. She goes over all the safety and all the different tools and just about everything needed to create with enamel.  If you have any desire to learn how to create your own torch enameled jewelry I think this should be the first book on your list. Just so you know, I am writing this review for you and am in no way affiliated with Barbara.  I just love her work.  Maybe someday she will find my blog and see what a monster she has created in me...LOL  Below is a photo of my first enameled creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR STOPPIN BY!