Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ipod/Cell Phone Knitted Pouch...

Well...I had a little fun playing again.  I made this really cute Ipod/Cell phone pouch last week and finally put it all together.  I am trying to get back into knitting...  Knitting is relaxing to me but only if I dont make a mistake...which I do frequently...LOL.  My cute little pouch is for sale at ArtFire which is another outlet for my goodies to be sold.  I plan on making more of these as time goes on.  I am working on getting stuff organized now for the Artisan show this weekend.

http://www.mayartisanfair.com/default.html

Check it out if you get a chance....I think this is going to be a nice show...I do hope the weather holds on to the beautiful sun that we have today....maybe a little less wind though....UGH...

Hope you had a great weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR STOPPIN BY!